This past week has been a killer! I've been so busy I'm lucky enough to have dinner on the table at a decent time and a shower! Needless to say, motivation has been key. Here are some songs I tend to play to get me motivated and keep me going while baking!!
...To my next door neighbor...I apologize for the loud singing....I know I'm terrible...
- Phoenix- "1901"
- The Black Keys- "Howlin' for You"
- The Watson Twins- "Modern Man"
- Jessica Simpson- "With You" (don't judge, she's my girl)
- Tegan and Sara- "The Cure"
- Mumford and Sons- "Winter Winds"
- The Avett Brothers- "Kick Drum Heart"
- Florence + The Machine- "Cosmic Love"
- Ingrid Michaelson- "Be OK"
- The Bravery- "Ours"
- Phantogram- "Mouthful of Diamonds"
- Vampire Weekend- "M79"
- Regina Spektor- "Folding Chair"
- mewithoutYou- "The Fox, the Crow, and the Cookie" (appropriate right?)
- Chris Brown- "Forever"
What do you guys listen to when you need to get energized and motivated??