1. Goodness gracious I am completely smitten with this mint and soft grey baby nursery!
2. I pretty much love everything Shayla creates, but I'm particularly loving her LED cloud mobile right now!
3. My sweet friend, the one who helped redesign this here bloggy, creates some of the most gorgeous (and encouraging) scripture printable freebies around! Needed to read this :)
4. Every time I see this Predator birthday card, I literally laugh out loud. Well, giggle out loud. Or...GOL as any tech-savvy person would type.
5. Darla's Raspberry Chocolate Shortcake Trifle made my mouth water the minute I set my eyes on it! Can't wait to make this!
6. The same thing happened when I spotted Melissa's Fresh Mint Froyo with Dark Chocolate Chunks! Perfect timing too- it's SO hot right now! This would HIT. THE. SPOT.
7. I'm a sucker for anything cute! This little crab watercolor sticker is JUST that! I mean, look at his little eyeballs!!!! Gaaaaaw!
8. Same thing with these FREE watercolor social media icons! Love that sea blue color. I literally just pinned this for my next blog upgrade.
9. I first saw this custom decorated sugar cookie with the Proverbs 31:25 scripture on Instagram. I was so in love with it. SO in love. Melissa, you have outdone yourself this time. The colors, the words, the font...and it is ALL edible?? Goodness gracious girl.
10. I guess I have a thing for bright colored things! Katie never disappoints in that department. I can only imagine what the rest of her house must look like. Heaven I'm sure! I just adore this bright mustard hutch with those cute "It's Ok" letters! And that case! Actually all those vases! Eeeeep!
What are some things inspiring you?