- Have you ever had an ice cream sandwich from Coolhaus? If not, you're missing out big time. My husband and I are avid food truck lovers, and theirs is no exception. This gluten-free coconut almond cookie sammiching a giant scoop of Jameson whiskey and lucky charm ice cream HIT.THE.SPOT on this hot hot day!
- Amongst our beaches and ports are old army and navy bases. Most are no longer used, but the public can still hike around and visit the historic places.
- As my husband and I were heading out for a little date night, we "ooo'd and ahhhh'd" over the sight of our setting sun against the clouds.
- One of my favorite parts of our church is their worship! I mean, it's like no other. So so so encouraging and uplifting!
- Almonds and cinnamon are such an amazing flavor combination. Can't wait to show you guys what they made!
- Shoes. Feet. Toes. Grass.
- Our little town recently celebrated it's 125th birthday! Quite an accomplishment!
- I can't tell you the last time I had a real Frappuccino. After two sips I was on a ridiculous sugar high! My husband had to finish the rest (don't even ask what he was like).
- Evening runs have become a must have, for us. Ahhhhh...
What have you been up to lately?
PS- Keep up with all my shenanigans on Instagram!