Ok I lied again. I couldn't help but post this fun little blog!
Here's a little change up for you! Instead of recipes and gift ideas, how about a little teensie peek into mwah, Mrs. Christina Main? I know, I know, it's "just what you've always wanted." Well friend, you're welcome!
*YEAH RIGHT!* Someone please, come slap me.
I was tagged by my sweet friend Samantha, to list a few weird facts and tidbits about myself. Haha. Just what the world needs to know, right?? Hoping these next few things will help you get to know me a little bit better (or at least give you a good laugh!)
- Let's start it off nice and personal shall we? I am afraid of the dark. Yep. Pretty much. I blame it on too many scary movies as a teenager. My brain goes coo coo crazy as soon as it's pitch black and I end up scaring the crap out of myself almost every single time. Strangers with masks and knives can TOTALLY be right next to me with the flip of a switch, I swear it!
- I have never, ever, broken a bone in my body. I've come close- once...but it ended up only becoming what they called a "green stick break". Not a full on break. I've got some strong bones!
- Although I accepted Jesus Christ when I was 18, I only really consider myself a full believer as of 3 or so years ago. Let's not even talk about those ridiculous years before. Bleh. So thankful for Jesus.
- I am known for cracking up about the stupidest stuff SO HARD, that I will burst into uncontrollable sobs. I'm talking: snot-running-down-face, gasping-for-air, shaking, cries. My husband LOVES this.
- Although I specialize in pastry arts, I actually went to culinary school to learn about French (savory) cooking! Even weirder? Before that I was in college to become an English teacher!
- I have three tattoos. But tell me I need to go get a shot or blood work done and I'll cry like a baby.
- I am deathly (and I mean....deathly) afraid of going to the dentist. I once had a dentist stop working on me, prescribe me an anti-anxiety/downer prescription, and tell me to come back the next day.
- That next day happened to be my 23rd birthday. My husband proposed to me that night after that dentist appointment. Haha.
Now friend, it's your turn! Please please tell me your 8 crazy things! Link them up in the comments below! And for game's sake- to keep it going and going and going and going.... I tag: Melissa, Sabrina, Melissa B, Shayla, Bill and anyone else who would like to play along!
Thanks for baring with me. Are we still friends?