My husband is going to be so excited.
You see, he is going to get one of his Christmas presents early this year! One of the perks of being married to a blogger- when posts need to be up in a certain time frame, you often reap the benefits! I see no complaints there! Hehe :) I'm also super stoked to give him this super awesome (and pretty unique) gift! So to me, it's a win-win situation!
A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to create an incredibly cute little present for Bill. It was a coupon book from Datevitation, which could be personalized by me! Eeeep! Let me start off by saying, I have been doing this sort of thing for him for YEARS now! Although when I did it, it involved card stock, hole punchers, twine, ribbon and markers, and HOURS of my time. This time around- so much easier, took no time at all, and a lot better looking! I feel so accomplished with my new little coupon book!
I received my Datevitation book in the mail only days after purchasing it (amazing, right??) and was happy to see it wrapped and packaged beautifully (and without spot or blemish)! This is such a relief, especially since my last two gift purchases from other retail sellers were...headaches...to say the least.
Let me tell you a little about making this sweet thang!
- Easy peasy. And I do mean easy! With simple step by step instructions, you seriously canNOT mess this up.
- You have the option to use their little hand drawn figurines, or (like shown on my book) add your own faces! I was cracking up at Bill! Love it!
- You can choose from hundreds of date ideas, which are all categorized into things like, "Sports", "Dining Out", "Romantic", "Outdoor Fun", and more. Need a specific romantic date idea? They've got you covered (and range from skydiving to stargazing) and also have over 100 book cover options to suit any occasion. Neat-o, right?
- Each page comes printed nicely with a perforation (for easy removal) and a place to write when coupon was redeemed. Thought that was kind of neat!
- You can add your own words describing each date, OR stick to their silly quirky ones.
- Don't have a significant other? You can make these for friends, children, or other loved ones you might want to go do fun things with!
- Choose any occasion to make this! From Christmas to Birthdays, Anniversaries, or Mother's/Father's Day!
- You also have to option to include a little note at the beginning of your book :)
Datevitation is the web's first online platform to create a custom love coupon book. But, unlike the pre-packaged love coupon books on the market, you pick the dates and can customize the text to your liking. Once you are done customizing the text in your book, Datevitation will print it out and ship it to you. And ship it fast, at that!
Books normally start at $25, so it makes for a thoughtful yet economical gift. But as a special treat for all Sweet Lavender readers, you can use the code ‘SWEETLAVENDER’ upon checking out for $10 off your purchase, plus free shipping (total value of $13.50)!! I mean, whaaaaaa??? This means you can get your loved one a one-of-a-kind gift for Christmas starting at just $15! Pretty awesome, if you ask me! The order cut-off date for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is December 13 so make sure to get your order in before then!
And now for the surprise! Datevitation has generously decided to offer one lucky Sweet Lavender reader a free customized coupon date book!
Contest will run for 1 week. Winner will be chosen, displayed on this blog post, and then contacted via email by Datevitation. They then have 24 hours to email back claiming their prize! If after 24 hours, winner has NOT contacted Datevitation, a new winner will be chosen. So make sure you check your inbox on the 10th!
You guys, seriously...get on this STAT! It is such a fun and super unique gift idea! And with Christmas literally right around the corner?? Come on now :)
*Datevitation provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. All pictures and opinions are indeed my own.