If you are anything like me, this post will get your "nosey" senses tingling like crazy. I can't help it...I love to know the tiny ins and outs about people (I like to know everything I possibly can about those in my community!) So when they dare to show what's in their purses, I giggle with delight. It's like I'm seeing something I shouldn't! But I am! Because they are allowing me! Hooray!
I realized my purse is boring. So I apologize for that. But incase you were ever wondering- wish granted.
- Wallet | Hobo : I have had this thing for YEARS! So although it is a bit upfront, it is totally worth it because it lasts forever!
- Make Up Pouch | Thrifted : I love this thing, my husband and I found it on Oahu while on our honeymoon. I carry it with me every day and it is full of tweezers, chapstick, nail files, and bandaids.
- Strawberry Gum | Orbit : Gum is ALWAYS in my purse. That, or Gingermints from Trader Joe's. I read somewhere that gum is bad for you...so I'm trying to switch over to purely Gingermints. We'll see.
- Honey Beeswax Chapstick | Burt's Bees : The best. Always. I can't use anything with peppermint or spearmint in it, so I always use Burt's Bees in Honey. I love the smell and feel of it on.
- Pen for Notes | Pilot Razor Point II : My friend Jodi introduced me to these dang pens. They are like writing on butter.
- Lipgloss | Jane Iredale : A natural lip..stick? Stain? Gloss? Yep! It goes on clear and gently changes a light hue of blush.
- Lavender Essential Oil | Aura Cacia : Always, always, ALWAYS have lavender essential oil on me (sometimes literally)! It makes the yummiest all natural perfume!
- Sweetener | Stevia in the Raw : Carrying a few packets of this makes heading to a coffee shop or out to lunch that much simpler for me. I'm not forced to use alternative (icky) sweeteners nor do I have to use the refined kind.
- Headphones | Apple : You know...for awkward long lines or talking to peeps on my phone, while in the car.
- Sunscreen | Neutrogena : You never know when you will be stuck outside for a long period of time, and need to add that extra bit of protection. This is Southern California.
- Hand Sanitizer | X3 Clean : Love this stuff. No alcohol, removes 99% of germs, and makes my hands feel like I washed them with soap and water. I can't go anywhere without the stuff.
- Business Cards + Pouch | Moo.com : You never know who you will run into, and it pays to be prepared! Sometimes literally!
- Sunglasses | Urban Outfitters : $12 for these babies. 'Nuff Said.
What's in your bag?