1. Weck Jars // Gosh I love these jars. Whether you're canning the summer's abundant fruits or just using them as storage, they're wonderfully great (and cute to boot)!
2. VonZipper Women's Runaway Sunglasses // I've been a VonZipper lover for YEARS. I remember my first pair like it was yesterday. Sniff. It wasn't. It was in high school. They make wonderful quality sunglasses and some of the more stylish, in my opinion. I've been wanting the Runaway's for a while now.
3. Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour // I'm having SO much fun playing around with grain and gluten free cooking and baking! I've come to realize that MANY recipes call for this stuff, which I don't have! I have almond meal- NOT the same. Ooooops! I've got this stuff on my wishlist so that I can play and experiment more and more!
4. Kelly Moore Riva Bag in Ink // Oh heavens this camera bag is gorgeous, isn't it? If I ever get my hands on this baby, I might use it as a purse, cameral bag, diaper bag, life bag....
6. Emile Henry Roaster in Blanc // I probably shouldn't keep "wishing" for cooking and baking supplies- my kitchen is bursting at the seams as it is. I can't help it though. This ceramic beauty is just calling my name.
7. Chef's Choice Express Waffle Maker // This waffle maker was recommended by a trustworthy friend and I love that it's got the 5 heart shapes! Bill's Mormor (grandmother) makes the best Norwegian waffles (I mean...they're amazing) and always uses a waffle maker with these 5 hearts. I so want to be able to carry on that tradition.
8. Voluspa Moso Bamboo Candle // Everytime I smell this scent I think of my women's book club. The host always, always had some sort of Voluspa candle going- and it was usually this scent! I just adore it!