These muffins are so easy they're embarrassing.
You know what's not embarrassing? The fact that when I brought these pumpkin puppies to a family bbq, EVERY SINGLE PERSON THERE asked me how I made them because THEY WERE THAT GOOD. Then I was embarrassed again because I had to start by saying, "Well, you take one box of..."
See, everyone likes a good box mix every now and then. And when upped to the 100th degree with a jar of amazing, sweet and perfectly spiced pumpkin butter- you can't go wrong.
EASY GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Makes 16 muffins
For printable recipe, click here
- 1, 17.5oz box Trader Joe's gluten free pumpkin bread and muffin baking mix
- 1, 10oz jar Trader Joe's pumpkin butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line 16 muffin cups with liners. Set aside.
2. Dump mix into a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir until completely combined.
3. Spoon into your muffin liners and bake in the center of your oven for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs.
4. Allow to cool 10 minutes before moving out of tins.
I topped my muffins with Swedish Sugar Pearls because obviously I wasn't going for a sugarless dessert here. Feel free to omit them!